Dryer lint: the gray menace
When the lint that builds up inside a dryer vent line is met with the blow-torch that is your dryer's exhaust, a fire hazard is born. Dryer vent cleaning is a critical element of home maintenance, for several reasons:
- it removes highly combustible lint buildup that is a leading cause of home fires
- it improves the dryer's efficiency by restoring air flow
- it shortens drying time due to increased efficiency
- it increases the lifespan of your dryer by decreasing wear and tear
How we get rid of it
Essential ammo for professional dryer vent cleaning is the reverse-blowing spinning skipper ball. It's as cool as it sounds - here's how it works. The tech feeds the tool from the dryer vent hood through the vent line all the way to the back of the dryer. Once activated, the metal ball simultaneously spins and spits air through tiny holes on its surface, blasting lint toward the opening as it's pulled out. This process is repeated until perfect airflow is established.
- Ground level: $149.95
- Rooftop: $199.95 (pricing applicable if your dryer vents anywhere above the first floor).
- Take $30 off any subsequent service performed on the same visit.
8-second video demo
Rooftop dryer vent cleaning
The process of cleaning a dryer line that vents onto the roof is more risky and laborious than a typical ground-level vent. Our technicians have the necessary skill and equipment to negotiate the most challenging rooftops and deliver the same outstanding results every time.
Our innovative solution to the messy accumulation of lint during a dryer vent cleaning is patent-pending.