Clean ducts, cleaner indoor air
Our air duct cleaning is designed to remove the maximum amount of debris and contaminants from inside your ducts, thus minimizing indoor air pollutants in your home. Our decades of experience and vast arsenal of state-of-the-art tools make us versatile trouble-shooters on complex systems. Tools used to achieve optimal results include:
- the Viper Clean Sweep System, a high-powered whip with furious tentacles that thrash debris loose from every corner and crevice.
- the Viper Microline, an impressively nimble single-tentacled air whip that slips through register fins to disappear down the vent and dislodge dust from everywhere it clings.
- a Hypervac Revolution Hybrid 5000-CFM portable vacuum, the boss of industrial vacuums, allowing for maximum negative pressure due to its close proximity to the furnace and 220 volts of suction power.
- forward and reverse skipper balls, the tiny versatile workhorses of air duct cleaning, whose jostling movement and blasting air propel larger, heavier debris toward the vacuum.
- You can find a cheaper service, but you won't find a better one!
- We reject the good-better-best tiered service approach and offer only a thorough, top-level air duct cleaning.
- The cost of the service is $399.95, for homes up to 2500 sq ft. Add $40 for each additional 500 sq ft.
- Pricing covers all vents, supply and return, and includes a furnace cleaning.
- Pricing is per system/per furnace. Cleaning of any subsequent systems will be priced at $349.95.
- Take $30 off any subsequent service performed on the same visit.
The Power of the Viper
We've used a lot of air duct cleaning tools over the years but most frequently turn to the Viper Clean Sweep for its sheer power and versatility. Its flexible tentacles reach every nook and cranny of the air duct, jostling debris loose and hurtling it toward the vacuum for removal.